Monday, August 31, 2009

Latest and Greatest

Nothing like a slip n slide to pass the time on HOT summer days! Thought these faces say it ALL!


Playing at Blacktail on the boat. The boys were more daring this year with the tube so we had a lot of FUN!

f
My bestest FRIENDS in the whole world came to see me in August...we had a ball catching up and hanging out.


And this is Ethan's FIRST DAY of KINDERGARTEN!! It was bitter-sweet. He was VERY excited so that made
it a lot easier. I only teared up as I drove away. I think he looks so GROWN-UP in these
pictures.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

N. Tipps said...

I love these pics! Kayla looks great...your boys are adorable. Don't you love how their backpacks are as big as them?

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

SO darling! I love the slip and slide faces, and the boys on the boat. Ethan really looks like a little young man in his kindergarten pictures! I can't believe he is that big! What a little cutie! I am so glad you got him a spiderman backpack, or he would have been the only one in his class without!

us said...

I agree, Ethan does look so grown up in those pictures. We need to go boating together. Statton is still so timid with the tube. Great pictures, looks like you guys have had a fun summer!

us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

Ethan looks so grown up. Adorable. Love the friends pics. None of you have changed at all. Fun boating trip... I want to come.

Jilleen said...

Yeah, kindergarten! It's always harder on the parents than the child. :) Looks like you've had a fun summer. I'm sad to see it gone, but also love the seasons to come... until January, then I'm ready for June!

Anonymous said...

love those pics :))

Marilyn said...

Your boys look so adorable on the boat in their lifejackets! I can't believe how much Garrett has grown up! I sure hope you are planning a trip this way soon! we miss you guys!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

All I can say is WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! We will talk more later!

Grigg family

Grigg family