My little Ethan turned 6 on Setember 3rd...cannot believe he is that old!! We had a pirate party with 12 boys at Blast Off. I have about 200 more pictures of the day but narrowed it down to this one.
FYI: Age 6 is the BEST age!! I enjoy this kid so much right now....he is so easy to please and fun to be around. I love the curious stage because he wants to try and know about everything. We live at the library! He doesn't throw crazy tantrums anymore since logic is finally starting to set in (pheeewww) and he's just a SWEETHEART!! Love ya E!
3 comments:
I can't believe he is six either! Our babies are growing up way too fast. I'm glad his arm is healing. Poor little guy!
He is so darling. I also can't believe he is SIX! He IS a clever little guy isn't he? He is such a good kid. :)
I agree, six is a great age! Great helpers for babies too!!!
Post a Comment