Saturday, December 5, 2009

Boy oh Boy...

...It's a GIRL!!!!
I know most of you have either gotten an earful on the phone, a text with a thousand exclamation marks, or have seen my facebook post but I had to announce it here too. I'm still in shock a little, but my normal breathing has resumed and I'm speaking more clearly now that my head is not spinning.
And YES, I've already gone SHOPPING! I got a few looks from clerks who saw my perma-smile and asked if I needed anything. Just GIRL clothes I would reply dreamily and walk to the side of the store I've never shopped before. It was GREAT!
I am going to need HELP with this though because WOW! Talk about overwhelming. I don't know where to begin as far as hair bow, flowers, tights, etc. Please leave suggestions if you have any. Oh and NAMES, no clue on a name...
And THANKS to all you wonderful friends who I honestly believe are as excited as I am. Seriously, it means a LOT.

11 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Aw!!! Congrats!!!! That is SO So exciting!!!!! You will LOVE having a girl! They are so much fun!!!! Yay!!!!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

I am SO excited. Thanks for posting those clothes- I have been so excited to see them. ADORABLE! LOVE your background and all your layouts look great!

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

Trit told me, and I was so excited for you!! Congrats!! My friend has a fun blog for bows. It's www.thebowofthemonthclub.blogspot.com. I get two bows a month and I just tell her what I want. She will do smaller ones for babies too. Good luck with everything!
Jenn

Marilyn said...

YAY, IT'S A GIRL!!!!! I am so dang excited for you! Let's see, you'll need a new stroller, car seat, bedding, binkies, shoes, headbands, bloomers, frilly blankets....the list never stops with girls!!! Can't wait till she arrives and we can take her shopping too!

Tia said...

Congrats!!! That's SOOO exciting!! I'm so happy for you :D

Steph said...

CONGRATS!!!!! you're gonna love having a girl....they are sooo totally different from the boys. The shopping list really is endless though! Don't forget about the braclets!!!

steph said...

Congrats! I only have 2 days to go until I deliver a boy. I still find myself looking at girl clothes and bows! Don't get me wrong, I am way excited for a boy but girl clothes are just so darn cute! I am so excited for you.

scollier said...

Congrats Julie! I am so excited for you. I am expecting my 4th and 5th girl in March sometime, so I can honestly say that girls are so much fun. I don't have anything to compare it to though. Melissa is the only other one with a girl. Jamie (Rowland) posted this link on her blog for bows and flowers. They are some of the cutest and most inexpensive that I have found. Good luck and enjoy every minute!
http://www.babyblossom.biz/

Annie said...

OH my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so HAPPY!!! That baby girl is going to be so lucky to have you!!! I have goosebumps! Sorry I am just find out!

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

YEAH!!! Girls are so fun..... I should know! =)

Shelly said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are fun but BEWARE, they are emotional. :) Your kids are so cute.

Grigg family

Grigg family