Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Time!

Things that make the season MERRY and BRIGHT!

Our trip to Utah and to see Santa. Isn't he the greatest looking Santa ever? This is our 2nd year seeing the same one and we LOVE it!
We decorated a train this year-much easier than a house!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

I love your adorable collage of fun Christmas things!! :) It makes me want to come see your house. How cute are my little nephews in the picture with the train? And OH SANTA! I missed him bad this year.. our santa was not even a tiny bit jolly. Can't wait to see you saturday!!!!

Annie said...

My dear dear Julie! I have loved catching up on your blog! I haven't been "browsing" online for awhile! What a beautiful family you have! (you included) I hope you are feeling better and that you have gotten a little burst of energy. My came and recently left again. boo hoo. Thanks for the Christmas card. LOVED IT! I will get to it one year...hopefully when I don't have a round prego face! :) Much love! Merry Christmas!

Callin and Tricia said...

You sure put me in the Christmas spirit you do! Love the Christmas decor! Can't wait to see you soon. Merry Christmas!!!!!

us said...

Ha, you came to Salt Lake and forgot to visit us! Will you be in BL for Christmas?

Marilyn said...

I LOVE your collage! Makes me miss being in your house this Christmas season!!! Are you loving your candle? Mine is going to be gone just in time for Christmas to be over! I hate the end of this wonderful time of year! We sure do miss you guys! Hopefully we'll see you soon!!!! Merry Christmas!!

Lorraine said...

How sad that I have been out of the blogging world for so long that I didn't even know you were expecting...and shopping in the little girl section. How fun for you! Congrats and best of luck!

Tami said...

I love the Christmas time pics. Could you put it on Creative juices?

Grigg family

Grigg family