
My sister Kelli, my sister-in-law Misty, and my neice Makylee all went to SLC last weekend for a fun girl's getaway! We went shopping, went to the scrapbook expo, went to fun places to eat, went to a movie and visited my brother. It was seriously the BEST time. I haven't laughed that hard in a while! I left the boys at my parents so I wasn't too concerned about them because they were having a blast also. Roman stayed home and got a bunch of work stuff done in the peace and quiet. It's nice to just be able to be yourself and not be worried about where your kids are or if they are hungry, need to use the bathroom, bored, crying, etc. I think it is good for us women to take a break once in while so we can refill our "wells" and come back ready to be better moms and wives! I know I am re-charged and ready to face the real world again, at least for a little while, right? I have more photos that I will post later...
3 comments:
How fun & I couldn't agree will you more! I'm feeling the need right now for a break!
I'm sad it's over, but glad we've got pictures and memories! I'm so glad we went.
Wish I could've been there to refill MY well! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment