Friday, April 25, 2008

Regis and Kelly

Just wanted to give a shout out to my favorite morning show-these two make my mornings so much more fun. This is pretty much my main form of receiving the news, the weather, and latest shoes of course. Maybe I will name one of my future kids Regis (because none of his co-hosts ever have) just to get on the show! Ya, good plan!

3 comments:

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

Hey Julie,
I love to get your number my email is holdmemommy@peacemail.com so we can talk more but here is a run down. To answer your question you can now buy them on our website. And I would also love for you to be in a photo shoot in about a month. Pictures from the photographer will be on our website in a few short days. This photo shoot is not to sell Mei Tei's but get some really cute pictures of everyone in a range of colors and different ways to wear our Mei Tei's. The photographer is amazing and really fun so if nothing else you will get some really cute pictures. I don't know if you are coming to Salt Lake anytime soon but Molly and some other friends should be there. There will be around twenty women or so. Thank you and please give me your number I think you would be great

Cordie said...

I love these two too! How funny did that sound two too? Sorry. So you are running the 10k in Bear Lake I hear. I still haven't decided if I am going to do it. I am being lazy about it. I told Tricia I would let her know by Monday and that is tomorrow and I still don't know ahhhh! I better make up my mind.

Kelly said...

So funny that you love Regis and Kelly!! One of my ABSOLUTE favorite shows ever! I'm always online entering to win the Trivia a-Go-Go. I know they're bound to call me someday!

Grigg family

Grigg family