Ethan got a skateboard for his birthday and hasn't stopped riding it since. I think he just likes to put on his pads and feel cool because he calls them his "muscles." Whatever the reason he is definitely my little dare devil that isn't afraid of anything.
What? Where is all your snow? You guys usually get hit harder than we do. He looks like he is having too fun in the hot summer. It was fun having lunch with you a few weeks ago.
That is so fun. I love that he calls his pads muscles. And, Happy late Birthday. You are so old. J/K I'm right behind you. Anyway, hope you had a fantastic birthday. You look adorable.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe he is so big!! Where is the time going? It was just yesterday that he was trying to peddle a tricycle, not it tricks on a skateboard with muscles...wasn't it!&(^%*%???
He looks like a pro already. I hope I can catch a glimpse of him riding his scateboard outside. Thanks for all your scrapbook advice. Someday I may be as professional as you (or not). :)
10 comments:
What? Where is all your snow? You guys usually get hit harder than we do. He looks like he is having too fun in the hot summer. It was fun having lunch with you a few weeks ago.
That is so fun. I love that he calls his pads muscles. And, Happy late Birthday. You are so old. J/K I'm right behind you. Anyway, hope you had a fantastic birthday. You look adorable.
Cute!! I can see him loving snowboarding and skateboarding as a teenager, or now! What a cutie!
He is such a little model! Totally ready to show off his new gear and stunts! Too cute!
He is so cute!
He is adorable. Kason got a new tony hawk bike for his birthday and he is in love with it too. Boys!!
Ethan is so darling! Boys definitely will be boys no matter what their age! I enjoyed our talk on sunday!! Thanks.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe he is so big!! Where is the time going? It was just yesterday that he was trying to peddle a tricycle, not it tricks on a skateboard with muscles...wasn't it!&(^%*%???
He looks like a pro already. I hope I can catch a glimpse of him riding his scateboard outside. Thanks for all your scrapbook advice. Someday I may be as professional as you (or not). :)
That is so cute!
Post a Comment